The Anfim (SP) Special Performance II+ is a collaboration by Espresso Company Australia working directly with ANFIM to create a high volume commercial grinder to meet the needs of the Australian coffee industry.
- 75 mm SP Titanium burr set operating at low 650 rpm for longevity and clarity of the espresso.
- The step-less grind adjustment and the user-friendly software with a precise timer, adjustable by steps of 1/10 of a second ensures consistent dosing necessary for a constant pour time.
- Durable proximity sensor to avoid grind ingression during use even over peak operating hours.
- Dual fan with an upgrade to 55 IP (ingression property) and separation of the burr chamber and motor to minimise heat within a busy environment.
- Safety switches under the hopper and spout, to deactivate or stop the grinder if either is removed.
- Removable back panel for easy access to internals.
Want to know more...
Precision, balance and flavour are key elements Anfim seek when manufacturing their grinders. With flavour at the forefront the brand have also delivered a product which produces high output, efficient workflow and easy access for technical support.
The stepless grind adjustment enables the barista to make incremental changes to the precise setting they need to produce the flavours developed during the roasting process.
The inclusion of the activation sensor behind the filter holder on the SP II+ speeds up the grinding process with a ‘hands free’ grind activation by the barista simply locking in the porta filter to trigger the grind cycle.
Customised Titanium coated 75mm grinding blades offer a minimal degree of wear for longevity. The powerful dual 55 IP fan system stabilises the internal temperatures while under the constant demand of the peak morning rush.
ANFIM grinding for clean, balanced flavours for internationally award winning cup quality.
Industry best 55 IP dual fans and separation of the burr chamber and motor to minimise heat and stabilise the internal temperature within a busy environment.
75 mm SP Titanium burr set operating at low 650 rpm for longevity and clarity of the espresso.
Stepless grind adjustment with infinite micrometric changes.
Durable proximity sensor to avoid grind ingression.
The stepless grind adjustment, hands-free actuator sensor and the user-friendly software with a precise timer, adjustable by steps to 1/10 of a second ensures consistent dosing necessary for a consistent pour time.
Colour options White/Black. Other colours on request.
Safety switches which deactivate the grinder if the hopper or spout are removed.
Removable back panel for easy access to the internals and wiring.
- Overload protection
Anfim SP Special Performance II+ Grinder
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.