The name Giotto can most confidently be considered an industry benchmark brand for its build quality that has never been compromised. Purpose-built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
- A prosumer machine with commercial-grade build quality
- Available with the option of vibration or rotary pump
- Easily accessible PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments.
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso.
- Insulated wrapped boilers with 9mm brass end plates for thermal performance and stability.
- Built-in Shot Timer.
The Cronometro Giotto model is offered in two versions, the Giotto V includes a vibration pump and the Giotto R a rotary pump, with the ability to be plumbed into mains water connection., Both versions include heat exchanger PID temperature control technology.
A digital shot timer now allowing the user to better develop their extraction with the guidance of time. Temperature control is optimised through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results in the cup.
An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles.
The Giotto and Mozzafiato models introduce users to the Rocket Espresso movement for better espresso in the home without compromise.
E61 style chrome-plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Vibration pump in the V model and water sourced from the internal reservoir
- Rotary pump in the R model and water sourced from either the internal reservoir or mains water connection
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2.5L water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Giotto V Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 274 x 425 x 360 (V model)
- Weight: 25.4 kg
- Giotto R Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 280 x 425 x 400
- Weight: 30.2 kg
- Built-in shot timer
- Adjustable legs to increase or decrease the height of the machine
Giotto Cromometro V by Rocket Espresso
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.