The Zircon by Expobar is an entry-level machine for those who need reliability in a basic model. Basic stainless panels give the Zircon a robust feel at an affordable price.
Hand-built by skilled professionals, with only the best quality components, this machine demonstrates EXPOBAR’s strong attitude towards quality craftsmanship and technology. User-friendly features include: illuminated touchpad buttons to control the dose of coffee at the touch of a button, direct pre-infusion, steam pressure gauge, automatic boiler refill and back-flush program for each group.
The electronic switchboard helps control the dosage of coffee through 5 selection buttons, located above each group. These allow you to dispense the right amount of coffee at the push of a button.
- Product Code: 01500234
- Available In High Group Configuration: Yes
- OUG01: Lever Taps optional
- OUG02: Element Upgrade to 4500w optional
- OUG04: Pump Pressure Gauge optional
- OUG07: No Heat Steam Arms optional
- Functionality: Volumetric Control
- Power Requirements: Single Phase (3 Phase on Request)
- Maximum Installed Power: 15 amps
- Boiler Size: 11.5 ltr
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Manual Boiler Filling: No
- Heating Element Power: 3050 watts
- Hot Water Outlets: 1
- Steam Outlets: 2
- Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Pump Type: Rotary
- Pump Capacity: 200 ltr/hour
- Standards Compliance: CE
2 Group Zircon High Group
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.