The baby of the Bezzera range, the Bezzera BZ10 coffee machine is a small footprint home machine ideal for places where space is at a premium. Featuring a 1.5 litre boiler providing adequate steam to froth a 600ml jug, this is the perfect solution for those wanting to enjoy a latte or cappuccino each morning at home.
Bezzera BZ10 head is heated by 2 small electrical heating elements controlled by a thermostat to maintain a constant temperature. So even without connections to water supply net it can be installed anywhere, thus making it more practical and economical. Now, cappuccinos, coffee and tea can be produced for a large community. Thanks to boiler system with heat exchanger and the practical groups heating system!
Bezzera BZ10 Key Benefits:
- Traditional Italian styling:Premium craftsmanship & quality
- Body:AISI 304 commercial grade polished stainless steel
- Frothing Ability:600mL Jug with 40 second recovery
- Water/steam:Fully flexible stainless steam & water arms
- Cup Warmer:Built in cup warmer
- Temperature stability:Dual boiler probe system provides superior safety and greater thermal stability
- Gauges:Dual Boiler Pressure/ Pump Pressure gauge
- Boiler Refill:Automatic plus safety cutout to prevent machine damage.
- Additional Functionality:Manual
Bezzera BZ10 Specifications:
- Power:240 V 50-60Hz
- Brew Element:Not Applicable
- Brew Boiler:Not Applicable
- Group head:Bezzera Proprietary
- Water Supply:3L Tank
- Tank Water Level Control:In-built auto cutout and optical indicator
- Boiler Construction:Heavy Duty Copper
- Head Heating:Electric Element
- Handles:Single and double
- Accessories:Blind basket, Measuring spoon, Group brush
- Weight:19 Kgs
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.