The La Marzocco FB80 was manufactured for the 2006 World Barista Championship to mark the company’s 80th anniversary and was named to commemorate the anniversary of founding brothers Fratelli (brothers) Bambi. While equipped with GB5 technology, it machine is fitted with panels that can be customised to suits your individual needs.
Featuring PID temperature controls, solid-state relays, pre-heating system and adjustable steam flow, the La Marzocco FB80 takes temperature stability to a new level, electronically monitoring all machine functions.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Available Models: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
- Auto Steam: simple steaming system stops automatically at your desired temperature.
La Marzocco FB80 AV 2 GRP
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.