The Linea Classic has been in the Australian market for over 20 years and is instantly recognisable from its straight-lined, boxy shape.
The La Marzocco Linea Classic is a high-performance machine that sets standards by which all other professional espresso machines are judged.
The PID controlled dual boilers and integrated brew group system with pre-infusion will bring superb consistency to your espresso routine.
The large steam boiler produces powerful steam and provides quick recovery.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID Temperature Controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Available Models: 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Cronos Keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
La Marzocco Linea Classic 2 GRP
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.