The Professional machine is equipped with a copper and insulated boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability.
Stainless steel frame AISI 304 and stainless steel cupsframe.
Twin manometers to check both pump and boiler pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process, full Commercial rotary pump and the option of direct water connection or water tank supply, the mechanical grade pressustat complete the technical advanced main characteristics of this model.
The pressure gauge set on the group, allows to read the brewing pressure profiling of the espresso. Thanks to this instruction the barman can verify the exact milling, pressing and dose of the coffee in the filter.
If the brewing pressure is lower than the pump calibration (9 bar is our company setting), it means that the grinding is coarse, or the coffee is not pressed correctly, or the dose is not enough.
- Stainless steel shiny bod. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger. Capacity : 1,8 lt
- Electro professional rotary pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment
- Water supply 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively by turning the control switch, steel braided direct water connection
- Electronic control reservoir water level
- Electronic automatic water level
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti – vacuum valve
- Steam wand anti sunburn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control
- Gauge for pump pressure control
- Pressure switch commercial SIRAI
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Width / depth / height 300 x 430 x 410 mm
- Power feeding 220-240 Volt 50Hz – 120 Volt 60Hz
- Absorbed power 1520 W
La Pavoni Professional HX
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.