The R NINE ONE was developed to bring the very best of our commercial machine development programme into a machine capable of outstanding results for both small commercial application or home environment.
Thermal stability through the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control.
Pre and Post infusion controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using the 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters.
The evolution of the Rocket Espresso brand continues to strengthen with an unwavering enhancement to the component and build quality from attention to detail and the tradition of Fatto a Mano͛... made by hand.
- 5 pump pressure profiles + 1 semiautomatic profile (to be set operating the group’s paddle)
- Graphic colour touch display
- Permanent magnets volumetric pump for absolutely precise and silent operation
- Bodywork all stainless steel (special order: rubber finishing white or black side and rear panels)
- Boilers all AISI 316L stainless steel made
- 1Brew boiler + saturated group assembly: 1.9 litre – 1200 W
- Service boiler: 3.6 litre – 1400 W
- Max. power consumption of machine: 1600 W
R Nine One by Rocket Espresso
All our espresso machines and grinders come with a 12 month back to base repair warranty.